Our training courses are conducted by internationally recognized experts & professionals from all over the world.
Rigzone / Al Ajnaha holds training courses conducted by internationally recognized experts and professionals from all over the world. The diversified range of courses, certifications and seminars are associated with the disciplines such as API, ASNT, ASME, AWS, ACA, Corrosion & Cathodic Protection, Coating Technology, Intelligent Pigging, Human Resources Development, Health, Safety & Environmental issues, RBI and FFS, Systematic Troubleshooting and Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS). Training courses are held both public and in-house sessions and also tailored to suit the needs of our clients.
- Mr. Douglas Coleman (Principal Consultant for Gamblesmead LTD.)
- Mr. Fraser H. Farmer (owner of PIPELINK Associates)
- Dr. Neb Uzelac (NDT Systems & Services)
- Mr. Glynn E. Woods (Piping Engineer Supervisor for TECHNIP-CONFLEXIP)
- Mr. Alan George Hunton (Manager of HTS Consultants)
- Mr. Ahmed Ghaus Ali (Certified Inspector for API 510 and 653
- Mr. Ron Van Arsdale (Owner of Inspection Training and Consulting)
- C. Allen Powell Jr. (IRCA certified Lead QMS Auditor)
- Prof. Bahman Tohidi BSc PhD (Managing Director, HYDRAFACT Ltd. & Director, Centre for Gas Hydrate Research) )
- Karol Dusil, P. Eng., MBA – Business Consultant & lecturer in Metallurgy & Quality at McMaster University in
Hamilton, ON, Canada